Thursday, August 21, 2008

Picasa Blocked!!!!

The wedding went well and I was all set to send everyone at work the photos of the little piggy and her pretty dress (talking about my daughter people, NOT my sister). So, I get the link, send it out and suddenly, the pictures aren't showing up! Several research hours later I find out it's not a Picasa problem, it's a work network problem. Our security folks blocked pictures from Picasa!! How absurd! After the CIO just spoke to us about attracting and retaining young talent and opening up our internal communication with facebook like technology, they go and block Picasa. Well, I'm thoroughly disappointed but at the same time, found that they didn't block blogger so here are a bunch of pictures for my friends at work...








No comments:

Post a Comment