Monday, March 16, 2009

Sprinter Season

 
We had a great time up at Mount Snow and Okemo (VT) this weekend.  Livvy got to go sledding and jump in mud puddles while J and I enjoyed some beautiful weather this sprinter (Spring/Winter) season.  It was 55 degrees on Sunday at Okemo.  While I slushed through black diamonds and double diamonds by myself, J and Livvy were taking pictures and as I said - jumping in mud puddles.  It's so much more difficult to ski in slush than ice or snow.  My thighs are killing me!  I took a nice fall on Friday killing my knee and then on Saturday I decided to take on the chair lift... the chair lift won.  But all-in-all, it was a great trip.  I got to experience some really fresh glades at both mountains.  Our drive up and back only took us 4 1/2 hours each way... thanks to cruise control and 80's music (since I've given up coffee for lent it's been a challenge).  I'm tired now... will write more later.  Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow.
-s
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment