Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Count Livvy

Last night was interesting. After visiting the doctor for the 3rd retry at an 18 month checkup and finding out that she has another ear infection, I was about to go insane. BUT Livvy pulled me through. She was delightful last night; talking away, singing, eating her pasta without complaints. We were sitting on the floor, stacking blocks and she was knocking them down when she started to stack them herself. She'd stack 5 blocks then knock them down. Over and over again. Then, she started to count as she stacked... "One, Two, Three, Four, Six, Nine, Yea!!!" and knock them down. I'm not sure but I didn't think an almost 19 month old is supposed to know how to count. Well, we have a genius on our hands! All this time I've been working on colors and she's wanted numbers. :)

Well, she's finally moving up to a new classroom next week from Nido to Childrens Community. I can't wait to see what she learns next.

-s

No comments:

Post a Comment