Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Crocs Bite!

These wildly popular and hotly debated fashion items are cause for concern these days. Recent reports have showed that riding escalators with CROCS can be dangerous. Apparently the rubber can get caught at the end of the escalator.

I've always had a problem with the end of the escalator. Growing up you always heard "watch your shoelaces", "pick up your feet", "watch your step"...etc. Every now and again you would hear a about people losing toes/feet/legs & even death at the "end of the escalator". Now I've lost a few pieces of candy....maybe even a toy or two at this juncture, probably because I was too worried about my shoelaces.

When this report about Crocs and escalators came out, I had a good laugh and came to realize that the only way to really get hurt at the end of the escalator is like this:





J

No comments:

Post a Comment