Sunday, August 30, 2009

10k Recap


I forgot to re-cap our 10k from August 23. Here it goes... Ben, J and I ran the Babylon Dirty Sock run. Ben of course finished first in about 52 minutes. I finished next at about 1:04 and J finished about 20 seconds behind me. Note that out of all three of us, I have been training the longest and the most so it's a bit disconcerting that they can finish before or even ahead of me. Well, they have athletic blood in them. I have Pizza Sauce running through my veins so I guess that's the reason!


Well, everyone was very happy with their times. I finished 15 minutes ahead of my goal so I was very happy. Next run is Cow Harbor on September 26. I'll be in Australia from Sept 4 - 18 so I'll have to train while I'm there. Good thing that Sydney has a few hills to run!

Anyways - next blog will probably be from Sydney. See ya down under!

-s
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment