Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tidbits

I have about 10 minutes to write this morning until my next meeting so this will be quick. Here are a few tidbits from the past month...
- I started flossing twice a day since I went to the dentist... now my gums hurt and I get food stuck in my teeth every time I eat! What the heck! That's just not right.
- We decorated for Christmas this weekend and Livvy helped. She was excited to see everything go up. Then the next morning she took a look around and said "Mommy, you done decorating?". I said "Yes I am. Do you like it?" and she said "It's pretty Mommy". How cute is she?
- I finished my Christmas cards early this year and sent out 100 cards... Unfortunately I forgot a few folks and now have to order more cards. Annoying. Well at least Livvy looks cute in them!
- I got new glasses and sun glasses for driving which are great but expensive!... I showed them to J yesterday. He said the sunglasses look like those glasses old people wear to cover all their eyes... great waste of $500 bucks!
- Livvy is excited to see Santa Claus at the mall. She keeps saying she's going to ask him for Happy Feet and then says she's going to tell him please and thank you.
- J has gone away on business a few times in the past month and each time Livvy tells everyone at school that daddy went away on a rocket. Then when I asked her "is daddy on a rocket" she told me "you silly mommy, daddy is on a airplane".

So that's a tidbits for now... I'll follow up with something more substantial when I have a chance!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment