Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our 1st Game at Citi Field



Yes, another post because I just got the pics off the camera. On May 11th we went to our first Mets game at Citi Field. It was Livvy's first game (well, first since she was born b/c she did go to a few Mets games at Shea when she was in my belly). She really didn't care much about the game, she just wanted to run around. Good thing I wasn't tired from my long day at work (sarcasm). We had tickets way up there but spent most of the time down by the food area. There are so many places to stand and watch the game that we really only saw our seats for 5 minutes. Livvy ate one of those Nathan's Foot long Hot Dogs and I had a sausage and peppers and a pretzel. J had Mexican, it was really good. Actually, all the food was good. The S&P was better than at Shea and you got to choose between hot and sweet sausage. I never thought I would say that. The line for the Shake Shack was at least a mile long the entire length of the game. I guess we'll have to find a way to get one of those amazing burgers another time.


Although she was a bit unruly, I was happy Livvy got to experience a Mets game, even if she'll never remember it. Well, at least she went for free! Also, I want to thank Kim for giving us her tickets for the game. It was definitely very nice of her and we had a GREAT time. Oh, BTW, the Mets ended up losing the game... figures.

-s
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment