Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Set your alarm...

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless sent me this email this morning... you'll appreciate it -

You will get a laugh out of this! And as my husband would remind me about sharing……“This is not something you share with people.”

So I forgot to set my alarm last night (not normal for me!) and I woke up at 5:50am. Normally by this time I am showered, dressed and ready to get my son up to run for the bus! So now that the stage is set….

I jumped up, said a few choice words…..ran into the kitchen to put coffee on and feed the cat (who trips me the whole way to the kitchen because she is use to be fed at 5:15am!) Took the coffee out of the freeze, grabbed a filter, grabbed the cat food….You can imagine what happened next….

Yes……I put the coffee filter in the machine and filled it with cat food! Good thing I noticed before I turned it on!!!

Moral of the story…make sure your alarm is set before you go to bed!


I hope you enjoyed this one!
-s

No comments:

Post a Comment