Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm not paying $19.95 for my kid to be the cutest kid...

Not that $19.95 is expensive or that my kid isn't cute but it's the idea of having to pay to be part of the contest. The money doesn't go to charity or anything. No, it goes to the person that founded http://www.thecutekid.com/. This person simply found another way to make money from stupid parents! They even have a parent "Christine" on their website that thanks them for having a "safe outlet" for moms to show off their kids. That's ridiculous! What part of posting the picture on their website is safer than any other website?!


Or maybe I should ask, what part of posting your kids picture online isn't safe? Perhaps you're worried about the people who will see the picture. Well then Christine, anyone with a computer can simply click on the "gallery" and view every kid on the site. So maybe we should petition (as good mom's are really good at doing that) to rename thecutekid.com to welcomepedophiles.com.


Give me a break... these people make me sick.


Okay, so that I'm not an angry mom that can't stand other mom's and won't shell out the $19.95, here is a picture of the cutest kid for 2008!





-s

No comments:

Post a Comment